Best Traffic Ticket Lawyer
1. The Firm Website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. The Firm may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to The Firm Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, The Firm may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable The Firm to enhance your browsing experience, and collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. The Firm may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that The Firm may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Firm Website features, content or services.Use of Information
1. The Firm uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing The Firm Websites to your interest, and also to help The Firm select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help The Firm tailor The Firm Website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of The Firm's effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, The Firm may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but The Firm will not provide information to third parties for such purposes.
3. The Firm reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Firm Website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Any information sent to the firm by Internet e-mail or through The Firm Wesite is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send The Firm over the Internet, either through The Firm's Website or via email is done at your own risk.Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney - Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this Website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.Unsubscribe
Users seeking to opt-out should reply to any marketing communication with the subject line 'unsubscribe'.