Terms of Service
1. The Firm Website. The Firm Website includes all Web pages under the site's domain URL.
2. Use of The Firm Website Constitutes Acceptance of the Terms of Service (“this Agreement”). This Agreement will constitute a binding and enforceable agreement between you (individually and in your individual capacity as an employee, officer, agent, partner, etc. of each organization you represent in connection with any use of the The Firm Website) and The Firm. By using The Firm Website, you acknowledge and agree that you have fully read and agree to be bound by the provisions of this Agreement, exactly as if it were printed on paper and signed by you. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement in its entirety, then you must immediately stop using The Firm Website.
3. Business or Employment Use. Where you use The Firm Website in the course of your employment or business, you enter into this Agreement both on your own behalf and in your individual capacity as an employee, officer, agent, partner, etc. of such organization which you represent, and references in this Agreement to "you" shall mean both you as the individual user of the Firm Web site and you in your capacity as a representative of your organization.
4. Changes to this Agreement. The Firm may remove, amend or replace any provision of this Agreement at any time, but, if it does so, The Firm will post such changes on The Firm Website at the URL terms-of-service.html.
5. Disclaimer. You agree to all terms of The Firm's Disclaimer.
7. Firm Intellectual Property. All of the Intellectual Property, including, without limitation, all content, text, graphics, video and sounds on The Firm Website, and all computer code associated therewith, are the valuable proprietary property of The Firm, its licensors and contributors, and are subject to copyright, trademark and other intellectual property protection. You acknowledge and agree that The Firm has expended substantial time and effort to create The Firm Website, and the Content and Services provided through The Firm Website, and that The Firm exclusively owns or has been licensed by third parties to use and sublicense all rights, title and interest therein and all associated information, data, databases, images and other material.
8. Assignment. Your rights and obligations under this Agreement are personal to you and may not be assigned to any other party.
9. Force Majeure. The Firm will not, nor will any entity that is part of The Firm, be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement for any failure or delay in performance caused by reasons beyond its reasonable control, including any natural calamity, act of God or a public enemy, act of any military, civil or regulatory authority, change in any law or regulation, disruption or outage of communications, power or other, failure to perform by any supplier or other third party, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of The Firm or any entity that is part of the Firm.
10. Waiver. The Firm will not, nor will any entity that is part of the Firm, be deemed to have waived any breach by you of this Agreement, except by a written waiver expressly so stating, and such waiver will not be construed as a waiver of subsequent or continued breaches.
11. Severability. In case any provision of this Agreement should be held to be contrary to, or invalid under, the law of any country, state or other jurisdiction, such illegality or invalidity shall not affect in any way other provisions of this Agreement, all of which shall continue in full force and effect; any provision which is held to be illegal or invalid in any country, state or other jurisdiction shall, neverthless remain in full force and effect in any country, state or jurisdiction in which such provision is legal and valid. The doctrine of severability shall apply.
12. Complete Understanding. This Agreement constitutes the final and complete agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof. The parties acknowledge that there have been and there are no representations, warranties, covenants or understandings other than those expressly set forth in this Agreement. The parties understand this to mean that no informal promises exist between them; that all understandings, agreements and representations are specifically and entirely set forth in this written Agreement The parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement supersedes any prior or contemporaneous communications, representations or agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof.